Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Long, Hot, Sizzling Summer Is Here

It's just too darned hot to work up the energy to do stuff around here.

It's been so hot and dry that I've put off mowing the grass - for one, it's barely growing in the heat and dryness and two, it's a dust bowl when you do get out there and stir it up. My allergies don't like competing with all that dust up my nose.

Fortunately - or unfortunately - we did get a nice shower here on Friday and a teeny tiny one yesterday. Even the grass over the septic tank will start to green back up now. Guess I have no excuse for not getting out there.

Since I haven't been able to get out much, naturally, I've developed some new "addictions" on the computer to keep me busy. I'll share'em with you:

Sudoko Sunrise:Don't let the number scare you. It's not about math at all, just placement of characters in a logical puzzle.

Drench: Hint: It always starts in the upper left corner.

Scopa: This is a game in a Nancy Drew video game. Just click Play The Game, once you watch the movie trailer to learn how to play, you can skip it for later games. Scopa is a card game played in Italy.

No comments: